Ro and I are still settling into our new place. There has been lots of unpacking and reorganising but we're slowly getting there. I also had my first week at my new job, I'm very happy to be the designer at ELLE magazine Australia! We'll be launching our first print issue in September but in the meantime keep your eyes on elle.com.au which will go live in August.
Given all the changes that have been happening, it seemed like time to try out a few new beauty products. These are my current favourites...
From left to right:
1. Living Proof No FrizzShampoo and Conditioner
2. Nars Pierre Hardy Nail Duo in Vertebra
3. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
4. Aesop Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturising Masque
5. Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleanser
6. Maple Lavender & Oatmeal soap
7. Catbird Fleurs de Nuit Travel Candle
8. Balenciaga Eau De Parfum
9. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
10. Dermalogica Total Eye Care with SPF 15
11. Embryolisse Rich Moisturing Cream
12. Aesop Immediate Moisturise Facial Hydrosol
13. C.O. Bigelow Coconut body lotion
14. Kosmea Radiance 24/7 Youth Boost
15. Moroccan Oil Treatment
16. Grown Vanilla & Watermelon lip balm
Image credits: Top & Bottom, Edita Vilkeviciute for Elle France April 2013, top shelf photographed by me.