Oh gosh it's that time of year again. One of my biggest weaknesses is always the international Pre-Fall collections, particularly because it's quite cool in Sydney and I know I could be wearing all these beautiful things right now. This is a current selection of favourites from La Garçonne mixed in with a few other winter inspirations.
1. Proenza Schouler - I love the subtle print of the skirt and the beautiful burnt orange colour (one of my favourites for winter). The fact that the PS 11 bag also comes in this colour is just crazy amazing.
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim - The contrast knitted panels make this sweater extra special, my winter uniform usually ends up being sweaters and trousers so this look would fit perfectly in my wardrobe!
The tweed dress looks beautiful from the back, again with a contrast knit panel and those lovely arm patches.
3. Photos by Turned Out - This is how I feel when Rohan lends me his Cabas bag, it's just so perfect. Also my obsession with angora sweaters continues. On the right; socks and shoes always make a great pair. I have an old pair of Chloe wedges from the Phoebe Philo days that I will be bringing out again to wear with my new Hansel from Basel socks.
4. Proenza Schouler - Striped Breton tops are a year-round essential.
La Garçonne Moderne - I love white pants and jeans; the styling with a simple top and loafers is a perfect trans-seasonal look.
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim - Feels like a cardigan, looks like a coat, and with an attached scarf!
Satomi Kawakita - This is the first piece of Satomi's jewellery I ever saw, the tiny black diamond is so special and simple.
6. Photo by Stevie Dance - I first met Stevie 6 years ago, she has incredible personal style and is a real sweetie too. Also, another perfect angora sweater.
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim - Contrast pants again, I missed out on the ones last season but I have to say I love this colour combination even more.
The 31 hour bag also comes in new fall colours. I have been using my black one every day but I would happily have the burgundy one too.
8. Isabel Marant - I bought a pair of the black Willow sneakers in Paris and love them to bits. They are best worn with a really simple outfit, skinny jeans; a t-shirt and coat is my favourite look.
9. Photo by Turned Out - I have been meaning to try this look of having eyeliner along the bottom lash for a while, It looks so nice with a fresh face.
10. Mociun - This simple triangle bracelet would become one of my everyday pieces of jewellery. Anything gold and delicate is usually a favourite.
Acne - Working for Acne is dangerous sometimes! I recently got a pair of Flex jeans in a similar light blue wash. I'm not used to wearing light denim but I love how they look with a simple navy sweater and pistol boots.
11. Organic by John Patrick - I have been on the hunt for the perfect trench coat and this could be it!
Carven - You can never go wrong with a white shirt and simple black coat.
12. From Philo Sophia - Easy winter hair, with just one bobby pin.
All lookbook photos via La Garçonne